I put a 10 for "How easy was it to find what you were looking for in our store? " cos I used Abe to find the book i was looking for. As for finding something specifically within the the seller's inventory I know not but guessing it must function in the same fashion so would expect to be able to find the books I was looking for with the same ease. It was a very smooth process the item arrived as described (shrink wrapped in a cradboard box undamageed) and given it was a limited issue of 300 copies was very fortunate to find one in mnt condition at published price. Very happy and glas to have supported an independent bookseller. – Please feel free to comment further regarding your purchase
- 10/10 – How satisfied were you with the quality of the item(s) you purchased?
- 10/10 – How easy was it to find what you were looking for in our store?
- 10/10 – How would you rate the speed with which we fulfilled your order?
- 10/10 – How well did we communicate with you?
- 10/10 – How likely is it that you would recommend us to a friend or colleague?
Simon Jones – 20 May 20 – Add public reply